Sunday, September 21, 2008

Attention Please

I guess this has been a long time coming as it has been brought up time and time again.
I have denied it, of course the half-wit accusations were far fetched and only partially true.So I was not about to admit to anything.

But there comes a time that you finally get tired of everything. You get tired of the lies, the name calling, the back stabbing, etc.

First I was accused of using designer's products in my kits.
This is not true. I explained this once and won't explain that again.

That accusation is FALSE.

Then I was called the LARGEST PIRATE EVER.Fancy name and all, but I doubt that. I think that is something everyone else wanted to be true. I think that is more of an opinion then a fact.And honestly, who knows if that is true. So I can not admit or deny that claim.

Then, after all this time, all these months, all these rumors, I was outed on a smack blog. Not because they thought they were doing the right thing. But because they were jealous of me. It was personal attack on me, an attack I didn't take too lightly. They posted fake and altered screen shots. Of course when they sent the screen shots to the blog, they didn't double check the email Or notice that their personal "footer" was left at the bottom of the email.
OOPS! So I have come to terms with the fact that these "share" groups have gotten WAY out of hand. Pirates are outing pirates. And see, there is a code within the pirate community.

"Never Turn On A Fellow Pirate"

Because see, if you do, you are no longer protected by that code. And once you do, the other pirate you outed, has a right to seek revenge.

And revenge, I must say, is sweet.

So it is with a heavy heart that I finally admit to a few things, Come clean, and step away from the scene. However, I will not "walk the plank" alone.

I have sent screen shots to the DarkSide Blog. I thought it was fitting since I have been accused of owning the blog. Again, FALSE but they seem to have a HUGE following and I want EVERYONE to see this.

So...............

Hello. My name is Pimptress, and I am a pirate.


No, I do not share with the MASSES.

No, I do not steal from stores.

No, I do not use back doors to get into stores.

No, I do not have any other names.

No, I do not use pirated Commercial Use items in my kits.

No, I never shared my MPT tagger kits with anyone.

No, I do not share MPT tubes, CILM tubes, AMI or UYA tubes.



Yes, I did share with a few friends.

Yes, I did join one share group.

Yes, I do know MANY other fellow pirates.

Yes, I have purchased and shared.

Yes, it is true that the kits I did download were kits I never would have purchased on my own, simply because they are not from my favorite designers.

Yes, I do purchase kits even if they have been shared with me freely because they are designers I enjoy, or who I admire and respect.

Yes, I even shared my kits that I was selling at Scrapping Dead Girls earlier this year, before it was closed.

Now, you may be asking, "Why are you doing this now"?

Well, that is pretty simple. The one share group I am in decided to start flipping on certain people. Not all, but some, myself included. Then they decided to call me a snitch and slander me to other pirates And as I said earlier, there is a code and once the code is broken, it's fair game.

So let the games begin, shall we?

My Fellow Pirates...... Stand up, or run and hide if you wish.


1. Gina aka Designs By Dawn (turn about is fair play isn't it? I guess since you didn't apologize, I wont either)

2. Cathy (not a designer but a sharer who likes to throw about accusations freely)

3. Michelle H. aka MAH Designs (Yep, that one) and OWNER of the share group

4. Karlie aka trashy ho or snagging ho or just plain old ho (You know your still out there. Gina would be happy to know you outed her real name "Designs by Dawn")

5. Amy aka Scrappy Goddess and resident nut job (Who has removed her blog and also left or was removed from all of her stores)

6. Lynne aka BabyCakes Designs (who steals from others but cries and throws a tantrum when her shit gets shared AND who outs fellow pirates)

7. DonnaK - who has MANY share groups

8. Bev aka Misschifs Designs

There are so many more, you will see the screen shots I took from being in that group. Most, but not all, have called this group home:

Group Owner: Michelle H.

Sweet-Scrappin-Sensationz

There is 51 members there currently, and only a handful share. So who knows who else is a member there.

Am I sorry I am a pirate? Yes and No. But I did buy quite a few kits even after they were shared. You will never see me post anything or create anything with something I don't "Internet-legally" own.

Then you get these little trailer park tagger-scrappers, who aren't going any where, they can't make a scrap kit without pushing a action button, a stolen action button at that, And then they wonder why only their friends are buying their stuff. Then they see me, and they see how well my store was doing, how much my freebies are downloaded, and they got pissed. And one day they got a bug up their ass, and decided to create the smack down blog.

And the rest is history.

Is pirating okay? I don't know. But before you start spouting off legal threats, make sure your kits are registered at the US copyright office before filing any paperwork. Otherwise I am afraid my lawyer will have a Field day with your ass.

But you don't have to worry about me anymore, there are way bigger fish in this pirate sea to catch.

Congratulation's to those who put so much time and effort into ruining my name.

Looks like it finally paid off for you. But it looks like I had the last laugh after all.

To those of you who were fans of my designs, I apologize for this. But know that everything I have in my kits are legally mine to use. And have not had one problem in over a year.

I am retiring as of now. Best of luck to you all!

Do not bother leaving comments, they are not allowed.

Do not email me, I will not answer them.