Saturday, September 27, 2008

One More Thing

I need to address a few things.
Some people are still confused a bit as to why I named off certian people.
And why I outed myself as well.
I tried to tell people who the snitches were, and because the main one, Gina,
is the leader in the SSD drive every week, yes, even though she is BANNED, she still does it,
No one is going to bite the hand that feeds them, so to speak.
Cathy is a good friend of Gina's, as is Michelle H.
Cathy put it into Gina's head that I was LavenderLucks, and all I know of this person is from
what is said in groups, and that is she downloads items, says thank you, then reports people.

And will even tell you to your face that she has.
So Cathy took this info to Gina, who then took it to anyone who would listen.
They reported me to designers, MPT and the smackdown blog.
I know this for a fact.

This little clique went out of their way to ruin my name, they outted me, then called me a snitch in groups, to have me removed. As if I don't have friends.
Again, let me remind you, I have a lot of followers. I was a tagger for 9 years.
I have made a very good name for myself in that community. And the fact that you don't know this, means shit to me.
But think about this, there were OTHER members in that group. Some of you are reading this now. And maybe you should ask yourself, why isn't your name here? Well, that's simple.

I outed the RATS. The ones that were outing other pirates. The ones who were telling everyone
LONG before this blog was created that I was a snitch.
I am not a snitch. But I did expose those who were.
But I couldn't do this without outing myself as well.
So here are a few names to add to your wall of shame::
Gina
Cathy
Lynne

And if you allow these people and their friends whom I have also mentioned in my first post, to remain in groups, regardless of what they share with you,
this same thing can and will eventually happen to you.

I ratted on them. This is obvious. But the reason seems to be unclear for so many.
So now you know. They were snitches.
They admitted to doing this, I have the email.
If I have to post it, I will.
So call me what you will, I did you a favor.
Some day, you will realize this.